Adrenaline Mob singer Russell Allen, guitarist and drummer all seriously injured in crash
More details have been released regarding the motor vehicle crash that sadly took the life of Adrenaline Mob bassist David “Dave Z” Zablidowsky yesterday when a tractor-trailer veered off Interstate 75 near Micanopy in Florida, USA and struck Adrenaline Mob‘s RV that had pulled off the highway with a flat tire.
Among the seriously injured are Adrenaline Mob singer Russell Allen, guitarist Mike Orlando and drummer Jordan Cannata.
Gainesville.com reports via the Florida Highway Patrol that:
“FHP identified the people in the crash and described their injuries as follows:
• Robert Edwin Haines, 59 of Largo, driver of the 2014 semi, who was not injured;
• Jason McCole, 41 of Wilksbarre, Pa., driver of the RV, who was seriously injured;
• One passenger in the RV who was deceased, whose name has not been released pending family notification;
• A second passenger in the RV, Russell Allen, 38, of New Jersey, who was seriously injured;
• A third passenger, Janet Revis, 48, of Pitts Pond, Pa., who was critically injured, who was seriously injured;
• A fourth passenger, Dale Campiglia, 51 of Levittown, N.Y., who was seriously injured;
• A fifth passenger, Robert Dressler, 45 of Plaines, Pa., who was seriously injured;
• The driver of driver of a 2003 GMC Sierra, Jordan Cannata, 27 of West Babylon, N.Y., who was seriously injured; and
• The lone passenger in the GMC, 46-year-old Mike Orlando of Staten Island, N.Y., who seriously injured.”
You can read the rest of the article at Gainesville.com.