Girls, Girls, Girls!

Post whatever you want in this forum.
dmbrocker
favorite bands: Anything and everything that catches my ear including countless genres, bands, and artists from 70's to 80's to 90's to classic rock to punk to pop to smooth jazz to television/movie/video game soundtracks, but in particular: Aerosmith, Rush, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, Ozzy & Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Queen, Journey, Rolling Stones, anything and everything 80's glam/hair/NWOBHM/heavy metal/thrash (Ratt, Crue, Poison, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Dokken, Kix, Cinderella, Britny Fox, Scorpions, Accept, Dio, Metallica, Maiden, Priest, Megadeth, Anthrax, Warrant, Winger, G'n'R, Twisted Sister, L.A. Guns, Faster Pussycat, Danger Danger, Bulletboys, Skid Row, Slaughter, Trixter, Tesla, Europe, Enuff Z'Nuff, Queensryche, Saxon, countless others), Alice In Chains, Frank Zappa, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Green Day, Weezer, etc.
Location: Somewhere between the Mushroom Kingdom, the Sunset Strip, and the Temples of Syrinx...

Re: Girls, Girls, Girls!

Postby dmbrocker » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:43 am

Okay, I can kinda barely see a resemblance. I prefer my skater, though...

R.I.P. Sleaze Roxx Forum: 2006-2017

dmbrocker
favorite bands: Anything and everything that catches my ear including countless genres, bands, and artists from 70's to 80's to 90's to classic rock to punk to pop to smooth jazz to television/movie/video game soundtracks, but in particular: Aerosmith, Rush, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, Ozzy & Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Queen, Journey, Rolling Stones, anything and everything 80's glam/hair/NWOBHM/heavy metal/thrash (Ratt, Crue, Poison, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Quiet Riot, Dokken, Kix, Cinderella, Britny Fox, Scorpions, Accept, Dio, Metallica, Maiden, Priest, Megadeth, Anthrax, Warrant, Winger, G'n'R, Twisted Sister, L.A. Guns, Faster Pussycat, Danger Danger, Bulletboys, Skid Row, Slaughter, Trixter, Tesla, Europe, Enuff Z'Nuff, Queensryche, Saxon, countless others), Alice In Chains, Frank Zappa, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Green Day, Weezer, etc.
Location: Somewhere between the Mushroom Kingdom, the Sunset Strip, and the Temples of Syrinx...

Postby dmbrocker » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:51 pm

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:04 pm

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:11 pm

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:57 pm

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Scream for me brazil

Postby Scream for me brazil » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey, Dmb. Was 1986 the last time you saw a naked woman? Women shave down there now. I don't think perms and huge Kentucky derby, loud obnoxious hats are in fashion either, with the ladies............Unless however, they are at the Kentucky derby.

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:10 am

Scream for me brazil wrote:Hey, Dmb. Was 1986 the last time you saw a naked woman? Women shave down there now. I don't think perms and huge Kentucky derby, loud obnoxious hats are in fashion either, with the ladies............Unless however, they are at the Kentucky derby.

If I could find a way to pair that hat and outfit with a clean-shaven beaver I would, but until then, this will have to do. Deal with it. Furthermore, what do you have against ladies from 1986? They remind me of a great period of time both music and fashion-wise.

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Tell, ya what, Scream, to make it up to you, here's some big juicy breasts:

Scream for me brazil

Postby Scream for me brazil » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 pm

dmbrocker wrote:
Scream for me brazil wrote:Hey, Dmb. Was 1986 the last time you saw a naked woman? Women shave down there now. I don't think perms and huge Kentucky derby, loud obnoxious hats are in fashion either, with the ladies............Unless however, they are at the Kentucky derby.

If I could find a way to pair that hat and outfit with a clean-shaven beaver I would, but until then, this will have to do. Deal with it. Furthermore, what do you have against ladies from 1986? They remind me of a great period of time both music and fashion-wise.

Fair enough. So it's their fashion you care about :-/ OK, DmbLyn Jenner.

Scream for me brazil

Postby Scream for me brazil » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:49 pm

dmbrocker wrote:Tell, ya what, Scream, to make it up to you, here's some big juicy breasts:

I retract my last post. We'll done, Dmb. I'd like to coat those puppies in a dose of doctor Screams two ball compound. And they appear to be breasts from 1999 to 2016! Well done Dmb!

dmbrocker

Postby dmbrocker » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Return to “Off Topic”