Def Leppard Tour Updates And Presale
DEF LEPPARD TOUR UPDATES AND PRESALE:
February 28, 2008
Little by litte, more dates are being added to Def Leppard’s 2008 World Tour. Here are some that have been mentioned in various outlets, but please note that not all of them have been fully confirmed! We are still working on this…..
UPDATE: The three UK dates mentioned below have now been fully confirmed and will feature the double bill of Def Leppard and Whitesnake, and special guests THUNDER.
May 16 Bangalore, India TBA
May 18 Mumbai, India MMRDA Grounds
Jul 2/3/5 ? Smederevo, Serbia Castle Festival
Jul 4 Sofia, Bulgaria Arena Muzika Festival
Jul 6 Istanbul, Turkey Masstival
Jul 14 Cardiff, Wales International Arena
Jul 15 Liverpool, England Echo Arena
Jul 17 Nottingham, England Nottingham Arena
Members of the Def Leppard Fan Club will be able to buy presale tickets for many shows on the 2008 tour before the general onsale date. The last presale for the first leg of the tour will take place on February 29 for the following show:
* Apr 27: San Jacinto, CA (Soboba Casino) – Fan Club presales start FEBRUARY 29, 10AM PST – presales end FEBRUARY 29, 10PM PST
Def Leppard’s Fan Club uses the ticket selling services of Ticketmaster.com and eTix.com to sell and ship fan club tickets. If you have any specific ticket questions, please contact Ticketmaster or eTix directly:
* Ticketmaster: web site
* eTix: 1-919-782-5010 / Support@Etix.com / web site
Please note the following:
* Again, ONLY members of the Def Leppard Fan Club get access to these presales. To sign up, go to http://fanclub.DefLeppard.com.
* If you are a member and you have problems logging in to the Fan Club site, contact FanFire directly at email@example.com, or call 1-800-767-7160 (US) / +1-916-350-2016 (international), as they are the ones in charge of membership administration.
* Tickets are limited to a total of FOUR TICKETS for this tour per membership. If you bought Fan Club tickets on the band’s 2007 tour, these do not add up to your total.
* Fan Club members are not guaranteed a ticket to any show, only the chance to purchase. The Fan Club does not SELL tickets — it only gives you EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the presales.
* Presale tickets do NOT give you access to backstage/VIP areas!
Before you decide to contact Ticketmaster, eTix or us with any further questions, please read the tickets FAQ first. It contains all information about ticket sales, number of available tickets, limits, payment, shipping, and everything else.
DefLeppard.com is also cooperating with I LOVE ALL ACCESS to make sure that our regular visitors will get a shot at the best seats in the house for the band’s 2008 tour, by giving them the opportunity to purchase special VIP packages, days before the general onsale dates! 5 Star VIP packages offer parking, pre-show parties, exclusive gift bags, crowd free shopping and guaranteed great seats in the first 10 rows. 4 Star VIP packages offer guaranteed great seats in the first 20 rows, and an exclusive gift.
Members of the Def Leppard Fan Club will get a first shot at these VIP packages for 5 hours (normally 24 hours, this is an exception), after which they will be available to the general public. ILAA sales do not end when the Fan Club exclusivity period ends.
The last VIP package presale (for this leg of the tour) will start on February 28 at 10.00AM PST for the following show:
* Apr 27: San Jacinto, CA (Soboba Casino) – exclusive Fan Club access starts FEBRUARY 29, 10AM PST – general access starts FEBRUARY 29, 3PM PST
Please note: special 5-hour only Fan Club early access presale! You will only be able to purchase VIP packages from I LOVE ALL ACCESS with a password! Members of the Def Leppard Fan Club will be able to get their password at the TICKETS page on the Def Leppard Fan Club site for access during the first 24 hours. After this Fan Club only period, the special early access password for Def Leppard fans is “yeah”.
Use the password to log on to I Love All Access’ LOGIN PAGE and you’re good to go for the shows listed above!
Courtesy of www.defleppard.com