Gene Simmons tied for #2 for richest bassist in the world
Metal Wani just released a top 10 of the richest bassists in the world.
KISS bassist Gene Simmons is tied for #2 with Sting on the list with a reported net worth of $300 million. Metal Wani states about Simmons: “No matter what they say about Gene Simmons, he sure can do business. The KISS bassist was successful in becoming a part of a rock brand instead of a rock band. From caskets to air guitar strings, KISS fans will buy
everything that has the logo on it and that’s what gets Gene Simmons on the second place in our list.”
Top 10 richest bassists in the world (as published by Metal Wani):
01. Paul McCartney (The Beatles, Wings) — $1.2 billion
02. Sting (The Police) — $300 million
02. Gene Simmons (KISS) — $300 million
04. Rogers Waters (Pink Floyd) — $270 million
05. Adam Clayton (U2) — $150 million
06. John Deacon (Queen) — $115 million
07. Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) — $110 million
08. John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) — $80 million
08. Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones) — $80 million
10. Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) — $70 million
You can read the rest of the article at Metal Wani.