Guns N’ Roses Deny Metallica Have Delayed New Video

GUNS N’ ROSES DENY METALLICA HAVE DELAYED NEW VIDEO:

December 30, 2008

Guns N’ Roses have acted quickly to deny claims a member of Metallica is delaying the release of their new music video.

Internet reports yesterday (December 29th) suggested Metallica’s Lars Ulrich had yet to sign a release form allowing his image to appear in a video for the song ‘Better’.

In a post on a Guns N’ Roses’ message board, which has since been removed, Fernando Lebeis, an associate of Axl Rose, said Ulrich’s release form was still “pending”.

However, Lebeis has since told Blabbermouth that his comments were lighthearted and “not an attack on Lars”.

An official statement from Guns N’ Roses added: “Lars isn’t holding anything up with our video. Our message board comments were meant casually, in fun and amongst friends.”

Guns N’ Roses and Metallica staged an infamous stadium tour together in 1992.

To footage of Ulrich is understood to have been shot when the drummer made a one off appearance with Guns N’ Roses in 2006.

The video, which had been scheduled for release over the Christmas period, is due “shortly”.

‘Better’ will be the second single from the band’s latest album ‘Chinese Democracy’.

As previously reported on Gigwise, Guns N’ Roses touring guitarist Richard Fortus said yesterday the band hoped to hit the road next March.

The world tour is expected to last upwards of two years.

Courtesy of www.gigwise.com