Mike Tramp emphasizes White Lion will never reunite and that is joint decision with Vito Bratta
Lead vocalist Mike Tramp must be getting tired of being asked about White Lion reforming as the singer posted a rather explicit message on his Facebook account about the chances of that happening.
The following message was posted on Tramp‘s Facebook page two days ago:
“Update from the DESKTOP of yours truly.
1. White Lion will NEVER reunite, this is a joint decision by Vito and Me, and yes we are still the same friends as we’ve always been.
2. I have no other Facebook Profile, than Miketrampofficial and Miketrampdanmark. I post as Nag Champa, but it is only because FB requires that. I do not use that account for anything else, so don’t waste your time.
3. I don’t have a TWITTER account.
4. I have started using INSTAGRAM, why I don’t know. Still again it is Miketrampofficial.
5. I am happily married to Khadijah Azhari, and my children Dylan, Isabel and Lennon Tramp are what I live for.
Tour dates, album news and any other news is available across the WWW.
If you can’t find it, then it is because there isn’t any news.
Please follow me for my Words & Music.
Interestingly, Tramp was interviewed by Mitch Lafon for Rock Talk with Mitch Lafon back in September 2017 and stated (as transcribed by Blabbermouth): “The thing is that I would not wanna play with Vito Bratta for anything in the world, I wouldn’t wanna spend any time with him… We have not talked for many, many years. There’s nothing to talk about. He has nothing to add to the table, and I will let him rest in peace. Because I don’t need him and I will not go back and do that.”