TESLA AT THE CALIFORNIA MUSIC AWARDS:
May 25, 2004
Tesla will be performing at the California Music Awards on June 6th. They are also in the running for an award in the Outstanding Rock Album category. Please, take a minute to login and vote on the California Music Awards website. Help show your support for Tesla…it only takes about a minute to place your vote!
If you still haven’t had a chance to pick up the new Tesla CD now is the time! With the new Pay Now Play Now feature on TeslaTheBand.com, you can purchase the new Tesla CD, download it, and burn it to a CD in minutes! We will still ship the actual CD to you so you will have the actual CD with the booklet!
Very rarely do we have a sale on TeslaTheBand.com but for the next 7 days we are! Between now and May 31st, you will save 20% on our three most popular items! Tesla mugs, pens, and key chains! In addition, if you are in the Fan Club, you will still save an additional 10% for a total of 30% off! In addition, we have 35% off on the Fan Club shirts for Fan Club members! So if you have been waiting for the right time to support Tesla and buy some Tesla merchandise, now is the time! Also…don’t forget to check out all the tour merchandise on the website!
Courtesy of TeslaTheBand.com