Nikki Sixx selling bass guitars used onstage during upcoming The Stadium Tour for $4,999 or $5,499
Apparently taking a page from KISS frontman Paul Stanley‘s playbook, Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx is selling bass guitars that he will use onstage for the upcoming The Stadium Tour, which also features Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and Tuk Smith & The Restless, and starts on June 21, 2020.
Sixx‘s website nikkisixxbass.com indicates the following (with slight edits):
Inside the “Nikki Sixx Experience”
“I had been asked 1000’s of times to sell the basses I play onstage, but it took a long time to do it in such a way that the collector would be getting more than just the instrument. I tried to create the experience I would’ve wanted as a fan with a Keith Richards or a Joe Perry… If I could’ve had them play my guitar onstage and give it to me afterward, I would’ve jumped at the chance. All of my basses include a meet & greet with me, photo op and the basses are personalized however the collector wants making it what I hope is a truly special experience.” – Nikki Sixx
Nikki Sixx Bass Terms & Conditions + FAQ:
Purchaser agrees to the following T&C:
* The purchaser is allowed to bring 1 person with them to meet Nikki Sixx. ONLY 1.
* The purchaser is allowed to bring a MAXIMUM of two (2) additional items for Nikki to sign other than the bass they purchased. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
* You will not be able to choose the song which Nikki plays the bass on that night.
* The bass comes with a soft case. If the purchaser is traveling and want a hard case, it must be provided by the purchaser.
* Once your purchase is complete, you will be contacted directly to arrange meet & greet and bass pick-up or, if not attending the show, to arrange shipping.
All sales are final. No returns. This package does NOT include tickets to the Mötley Crüe concert and has no bearing on VIP package purchases. You will need to purchase tickets to the show and/or VIP Packages separately
Mötley Crüe – The Stadium Tour 2020 Options:
OPTION 1 – The classic Nikki Sixx signature model Schecter, with a Theater of Pain throwback look of bold white and black stripes.
OPTION 2 – FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER: A limited edition Schecter Signature Feelgood Edition “J4 Sixx” Bass in honor of 30 years since the release of Dr. Feelgood. Less than 100 of these limited edition throwback color bass are being made and will be individually numbered and distressed.
*One of each option will be available at every stop of the 2020 tour*