‘Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard’ To Be Released On October 1st
August 8, 2011
‘Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard’ is due for release on October 1, 2011 by Street Symphonies Records. The CD, which pays homage to to the original Crashdiet frontman who committed suicide on January 20, 2006, will contain a note in memory of Dave Lepard written by the American journalist Brian Rademacher, editor in chief of RockEyez webzine.
The latest addition to ‘Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard’ is Shining Line, a supergroup whose self-titled debut album was released in 2010. The lineup who recorded “Back On Trakk” is composed by the founders of the project Pierpaolo “Zorro 11” Monti on drums, Amos Monti on bass, Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Eden’s Curse, Lionville) on keyboards/backing vocals, Stefano Lionetti (Lionville) on guitar and Josh Zighetti (Hungryheart) on lead/ backing vocals.
For links to each of the bands participating in this album visit www.streetsymphonies.com.
The full tracklist for ‘Reborn In Sleaze: A Tribute To Dave Lepard’ is:
01. Knokk ‘Em Down – MIDNITE SUN
02. Riot In Everyone – SPEED STROKE
03. Queen Obscene / 69 Shots – SKULL DAZE
04. Breakin’ The Chainz – PEEP SHOW
05. Needle In Your Eye – SUPERHORRORFUCK
06. Tikket – RAGDOLLS
07. Out Of Line – CYANIDE 4
08. It’s A Miracle – DNR
09. Straight Outta Hell – HELL IN THE CLUB
10. Back On Trakk – SHINING LINE
11. Lost Horizons (bonus track) – BLACKRAIN