ROCK AGAINST DIABETES AUCTIONS SET TO LAUNCH MAY 18TH:
May 13, 2008
Rock Against Diabetes is gearing up for their upcoming event on August 23rd by auctioning off spectacular music memorabilia and instruments donated by celebrities and artists in support of the event.
Featured items are:
– A 3 hour private guitar lesson with Bumblefoot (GnR) in the NYC Gibson showroom, Winner will receive a guitar (TBD model), a one of a kind private lesson, signed Bumblefoot T-shirt, and signed CD’s, including the new release Abnormal.
– A Minarik Lotus Guitar, autographed by ALL of the Houseguests of Big Brother 9, Evel Dick Donato, Janelle Pierzina, and loads more of the cast and crew of the Big Brothers series
– A Vigier Excalibur Bfoot model, signed by Bumblefoot himself
– Minarik Inferno bass, autographed by Motorhead
– Sets of VIP R.A.D. tickets, only 50 sets in existence
Hundreds of other autographed memorabilia, from Duran Duran, INXS, Korn, Smashing Pumpkins, Ok Go, Kylie Minoge, Triumph, Depeche Mode, Dropkick Murphy’s, John Mayer, Mandy Moore, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nicole Kidman, Meatloaf, BuckCherry, Simple Plan, Y&T, Phil Collins, Joan Baez, Bumblefoot, Hellyeah, Natalie Portman, Billy Squire, Wolfmother and MANY more.
Most items will be available on EBay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgreentoepr, with key auctions taking place at www.rockagainstdiabetes.org/auctions.htm
Courtesy of www.rockagainstdiabetes.org