Rock Stars Unite For Y&T’s New Years Eve Cancer Benefit Concert
December 27, 2010
The Phil Kennemore Benefit Concert will take place on New Year’s Eve with Y&T plus members of Queensryche, Dokken, Ratt, Black Sabbath, and more.
Taking place at The Avalon in Santa Clara, California, doors open at 8:00pm and will include very special guest performances and unique auction items. Proceeds from the event will be donated to Y&T bassist Phil Kennemore who is battling cancer.
Other auction items are available now in the auction section of the Y&T web site at www.meniketti.com/auction/. For tickets, contact the Avalon or follow the ticket link from the event page at www.meniketti.com/phil.html. For those unable to attend, donations to the Phil Kennemore Fund can be made at www.meniketti.com/phil.html.
Special guests who have volunteered to perform:
– Geoff Tate (Queensryche)
– Don Dokken
– Bobby Blotzer (Ratt)
– Vinny Appice (Dio, Black Sabbath, Heaven & Hell)
– Sean McNabb (Dokken, Montrose)
– Loren Gold (Roger Daltrey)
– Chuck Billy (Testament)
– Paul Bostaph (Testament)
– Jimmy DeGrasso (Alice Cooper, Megadeth)
– Joey Alves
– Leonard Haze
– Ron Keel
– Greg Kihn
– Terry Lauderdale
The following unique auction items will be available only at the event:
– 2 tickets to the San Francisco Giants first weekend home against the St Louis Cardinals. (This weekend is already sold out!) Meet Tony La Russa on the field, and get two baseballs autographed by the player of your choice from each team. Compliments of Tony La Russa.
– Def Leppard Washburn Lyon Signature Series guitar, signed by the evening’s performers.
– Unique and autographed items from Mr. Big, Night Ranger, Steve Lukather, and much more! Phil might even auction one if his bass guitars.