Sebastian Bach Says ‘Celebrity Rehab’ Rumor Is 100% Wrong
SEBASTIAN BACH SAYS ‘CELEBRITY REHAB’ RUMOR IS 100% WRONG:
May 16, 2008
Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach has denied a recent rumor that he would appear on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab TV show. Sebastian posted the following comment at www.myspace.com/sebastianbach:
“FYI: Today’s New York Post Article that mentions my name is 100 Percent WRONG. There is no need for me to talk about it here, because there is no truth to the article whatsoever. I am only doing one TV Show so far this year: “Gone Country 2″ for CMT Network, which starts airing in August. That is the ONLY TV show I am doing at the moment.”
The New York Post article Sebastian was referring to can be read below:
POP singer Aaron Carter is allegedly the latest star planning to check into the next edition of VH1’s “Celebrity Rehab.”
He is said to be joining former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss and rocker Sebastian Bach, the former front-man for the ’80s heavy metal band, Skid Row.
Carter was busted last February during a traffic stop in Texas when cops found two ounces of pot in the car he was driving.
Former NBAer Dennis Rodman has also been approached about appearing on the show, but has yet to commit, according to production sources.
VH1 officials declined to confirm casting on the show, which is slated to begin filming in early June.
On the show, celebrities check into a Pasadena drug and alcohol rehab center where Dr. Drew Pinsky (“Loveline”) tries to help them tame their substance abuse problems.
Last season offered a warts-and-all look at several troubled stars, including Brigitte Nielsen, Daniel Baldwin and even filmed “Taxi” star Jeff Conaway suffering through detox.
Courtesy of www.myspace.com/sebastianbach